Tuesday, August 28, 2012

"That's Pinteresting!"

This one picture, from Queen Events and Consulting FB page was posted by my friend and she just couldn't figure out how to pin it to her Pinterst board. So I decided to place it here to help her.  In doing this, I have come to realize how very much Pinterest has helped me and changed the "newest craze" on the Internet from a FB focus and its aps to this new virtual magazine file land we are all in love with.  What do you think?  Is Pinterst here to stay?  I hope so!  And for you, Jane...you're welcome!
Tip of The Day!
During winter fill balloons with water and add food coloring, once frozen cut the balloons off & they look like giant marbles or Christmas decorations. I can't wait to try this!   https://www.facebook.com/pages/Queen-Events-and-Consulting/230606207037687 

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Myra. I am impressed that you are doing a blog. What I actually want is a recorder in my car, I have lots of ideas and observations and I would just love to be able to talk into the mic and then when I retire, I could write a book.

    ReplyDelete